£25k - 30k per year
£25,00 to £30,000 per annum
A rapidly growing manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Technical Operative to work closely with the Operations and Warehouse teams. You will have experience of electronic hardware and testing, also a background working within a warehousing environment.
As a Technical Operative your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- You will be responsible for technical configuration and testing of electronic hardware products.
- Supporting technical setups and configuration of vehicle camera systems.
- Testing customer returns and reporting issues to Operations Manager.
- Picking customer orders and recording goods in/ goods out onto the internal stocking systems.
- Accurately checking and storing away inbound stock orders.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Operative with the following.
- Degree or National Diploma qualified with a passion for new technology.
- Strong IT skills with experience of using stock management systems, ERP or MRP systems.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills are important.
- Experienced working within a warehousing or technical hardware environment.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Technical Operative with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.