Technical Officer - R00013382
A Technical Officer is required with experience within an engineering environment.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Technical Officer with experience reporting project deliverables for a new contract role. As a Technical Officer you will be required to:
- To gather and report the cost position of body parts against project budgets
- To establish delivery of body parts project timing requirements at each physical build
- To liaise with design engineers to establish and report recovery plans for parts which do not meet budget and delivery requirement
The Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in an engineering environment
- Some experience with reporting project deliverables to management
If you have any questions about the Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship