Technical Officer - (Data Analysis of Materials)
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
A Technical Officer is required with knowledge of EU/ UK regulations.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Technical Officer with experience of working with REACH for a new contract role.
As a Technical Officer you will be required to carry out:
- Data analysis of materials used across the company
- Work closely with industry regulators
- Keep up to date on changes to regulations
- Work with an environmental/materials expert
- Extensive excel and transferable computer software usage
The Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised Chemistry / Engineering Qualifications
- Experience of working with REACH
- Understanding of EU/UK Regulations
- Needs to be keen, bright, and enjoy a challenge
If you have any questions about the Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.