Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement
A Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement is required with knowledge of Agile working principles. Candidates with SQL understanding would be well received.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail for a new contract role. As a Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement you will be required to carry out:
- VBA coding and developing
- Development & enhancements Reports, systems and processes.
- Maintenance of existing reports & Databases
- Automation of reports and existing processes.
- Transfers of existing reports from excel, Access over to next generation data analytics and visualizations
- Liaise with project Stakeholders to meet required deliverables & schedules
- Deploy training in systems and processes.
- Analysis of data on vehicle development projects.
- Validate the integrity of the data, by both manual & automated methods
- Highlight irregularities in the data and areas where action is required
- Gather missing data and request remedial actions.
- Liaise with engineers, buyers and manufacturing plants.
- Maintain best practice systems and processes for the regional business.
The Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally qualified with a Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Strong PC skills
- Excel, PowerPoint (intermediate, Word
- An understanding of BI Tools, SQL
- Understanding of Agile working principles
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes
- Innovative and flexible "can do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, Team working.
- Self-motivated to plan and action activities with other sites
- Disciplined to manage own schedule and conduct routine work on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
- Languages: English - fluent, (Spanish or Russian would be an advantage but not essential)
If you have any questions about the Technical Officer - Business Process Improvement role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.