My client are a global metals manufacturer based in the Warrington area. They are looking for a dynamic Technical Manager with a metallurgy background.
The Technical Manager has responsibility for the quality of the material coming in and all outbound materials and will be responsible for a team of six.
The position will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Background and experience:
- A strong Technical Manager or Engineering Manager with a metallurgical background
- Experience of working in steel, aluminium or copper manufacturing ideally
- Used to a furnace, molten metal manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of quality engineering standards
- Data analysis skills
- Minimum requirement - degree (chemistry / metallurgy)
- Strong blend of academic and practical knowledge
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Technical Manager role with one of the worlds largest metals manufacturers.