£45k per year
Technical Manager - Metallurgy
Salary Circa £45,000
We are working with a Chard based SME in their search for a Technical Manager who has a metallurgy background; working as the point of contact within the business for technical aspects. This is based in a foundry environment offering a range of manufacturing techniques and still retains the family orientated ethos from which it was founded.
The company are looking for the following skills for the Technical Manager position:
- Responsibility for technical aspects of the role with new and existing customers relating to metallurgy
- Able to review core processes and offer new ideas (mould, melting, finishing)
- Knowledge of heat treatment techniques
- Appropriate education in an engineering discipline
The role is a varied and an interesting one and is a new position for the company so it's key to future growth and with this, comes good scope to move in the company. The SME are offering the following for this Technical Manager role:
- Salary circa £45,000 per annum
If you'd like to know more about this permanent Technical Manager role and have a background in metallurgy, then please do apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.