Technical Lead - Engine Performance Development
£50,000 to £60,000 (D.O.E)
Benefits include: Up to 18% bonus, £6,960 Yearly Car Cash Allowance, pension scheme & share scheme
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not available with this role
**Flexible Working will be considered**
An opening has become available for a technical lead to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. The Engineering Specialist will take the lead on the C3.6 performance development program making significant contributions relating to the 2.8 and 3.6 litre NPI programs.
This role is accountable for the technical and program communication with the assigned system integration leads for the program with whom they will be responsible for agreeing project deliverables and milestones, managing the plan, and agreeing the content of the associated project documents.
Where necessary the successful candidate will also be expected to take ownership of specific engine development activities, including test planning, execution of testing activities, analysis of results, and documentation.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of diesel engine performance and emissions development.
- Analytical skills, able to interpret technical data.
- A broad understanding of complex engineering concepts and applications.
- A self-starter with strong technical leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and others. in the work group, as well employees in other units, customers and suppliers.
- Decision making ability.
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills are essential.
- Failure analysis, problem solving, product and process definition.
- Previous MATLAB, Simulink, or CAMEO systems experience is highly desirable.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.