£40k - 45k per year + Benefits
5 months ago
Technical Publications Co-ordinator
Salary – £40,000 - £45,000
Location – Telford
MOD/ Military / Author / Illustrator/ Administrator / RFP / RFQ / RFI /AESP / JSP
A Technical Publications Co-ordinator is required to join a busy team where you will produce Technical information to military and commercial standards. Experience in Commercial environments or within the Defence/MOD sectors would be well received.
Due to growth and a busy long-term project this company, a Defence organisation based in the Telford area require a Technical Publications Coordinator with experience of analysing requirement specifications, writing proposals and negotiating with customers and suppliers as well as having author, illustrator and admin skills.
As the Technical Publications Co-ordinator, you will be required to:
- Provide fully costed RFI, RFQ, RFI to customers
- Manage information requests, liaising with customers, engineers, and suppliers.
- Produce estimates, quotations for task requests.
- Manage tasks regarding technical publications/information.
- Have an in depth understanding of the documentation process (requirements, analysis, costing, vetting, approval, authoring, delivery)
The Technical Publications Co-ordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to analyse requirements specifications.
- The ability to write proposals and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Project management skills to Plan, monitor and schedule work.
- Author, Illustrator, administrator skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Technical Information services background to develop your career further in a great environment. In return for your experience, this Telford based company will offer you:
Salary details – £40,000 – 45,000 + Benefits
Opportunity to work with a leading organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Publications Co-ordinator role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.