3 months ago
Technical Field Sales Engineer
Our client is a value-added distributor of electronic and electro-mechanical components and assemblies holding both AS9100 and 9120 accreditations. They stock tens of million components and commands a network of global sourcing. A Technical Sales Engineer is required to join our progressive team. Whilst not a prerequisite, the ideal candidate will have experience of the Aerospace Sector.
The successful candidate will have good Sales and Management skills; they will be responsible for delivering and producing forecasts. building relationships with key clients will be key with an ability to understand and build knowledge in the aspects of Technical requirements, risk, the candidate must have enthusiasm and commitment.
Duties to Include:
- Operate as a lead contact to main accounts for all matters.
- Develop a trusted relationship with Key Accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of customer requirements.
- Research, evaluate and analyse problems and procedures. Identify solutions, projecting proposed actions.
- Liaising with Customers in terms of performance and issues raised.
- Preferred Aerospace knowledge, but other markets would be considered.
- Field Sales experience.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Quality focused and commercially minded.
- Excellent communication, listening, written and presentation skills.
- GD & T and Mechanical drawing knowledge.
- Work on initiative, is flexible, positive and confident.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
This role will require travel.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.