Salary - £30,000
Jonathon Lee are currently recruiting for a Technical Engineer for a Global manufacturing company based in Evesham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company looking to expand due to business growth.
As a Technical Engineer your duties will be:
- Responsible for the development & implementation of process documentation from pre-press to production
- Conduct training & mentoring for NPI
- Support CI & 6 Sigma programs
- Support engineering change on existing products & processes
- Monitor supplier quality & provide response if any concerns
- Help drive a continuous improvement culture on site through the implementation of key projects
- Complete & Manage customer technical specifications
As a Technical Engineer you will have:
- Experience within a Manufacturing/Quality environment is beneficial
- Project management experience including NPI introduction
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to generate ideas to solve problems & improve work methods
- Ability to deal with changes that affect job requirements
- Knowledge of Printing/Laminating/Slitting
As a Technical Engineer you will be required to work Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00pm.
Immediate starts available!