£40,000 to £45,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Remote Working/ UK Wide
Our client is an Ambitious, Loyal and Proud organisation who wholeheartedly believe in their core values. They are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband.
After securing a total of £146 million from investors, They would love for you to play a part in their ambitious future plans!
As a Technical Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Research and facilitate introduction of best industry technologies, equipment, materials, and ways of working into the business to drive more efficient, effective, and optimised solutions and methodologies.
- Act as a catalyst in multi-disciplinary teams to complete the improvement projects within set timelines. Lead the projects as and when required.
- Write engineering processes, training guides, technical standards & specification for active & passive products used in telecom networks, installed underground or overhead.
- Carryout the field tests in coordination with build and maintenance teams for existing and new products (Active and passive).
- Provide technical support to procurement team and engage with suppliers to expand supply chain, learn about new line of products, its capabilities and use case in the business.
- Create or support in drawing up business cases for improvement projects.
- Work alongside internal/external design & build team/partners to create opportunities for improvement and cost efficiencies.
- Create management reports on KPI and performance.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Engineer with the following.
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in the telecoms sector
- Experience creating working standards and engineering documents for design and build teams.
- Experience of planning and building FTTX Networks using multiple solutions i.e overhead, underground, PIA, radio etc.
- Knowledge of passive and active equipment used in delivering fibre networks.
- Knowledge of different network technology i.e XGS-PON, DWDM, fibre, radio
- Openreach PIA experience
If you are a Technical Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact Tom Bradshaw at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07399220267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.