Technical Draughtsperson - Nottingham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Draughtsperson to join a Class leading
Rail Freight company's Engineering Department to help customise its Rolling Stock for client requirements future needs. The Technical Draughtsperson will undertake 3D CAD modelling and the detailed design work to produce assembly and manufacturing drawings for the company.
Technical Draughtsperson Responsibilities:
* Undertake 3D CAD modelling and detailed design work to produce assembly and manufacturing drawings.
* Provide technical assistance in the delivery of drawings for the refurbishment and upgrade of Rail Rolling Stock whether for Wagons or Locomotives.
* Ensure that drawings meet the required standard.
* Must be experienced in the use of 3D CAD system(s) (ideally Autodesk Inventor)
* Previous experience of producing 3D models and then producing General Assembly or Manufacturing drawings
* Previous experience in a technical draughtsman post within a manufacturing or heavy engineering environment - ideally the rail industry
* A successful track record of contributing and leading engineering designs
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering, apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience
* Company pension scheme
* 25 days holiday per year
* Family rewards - benefit scheme
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye at or call on 01384446192