- Sector: Plastics
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Fraser Nibbs
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 342669
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59438
The client is a highly successful thermoplastic polymer distribution & sales company and are looking for an individual to provide a technical support service to customers on the company's full range of products. You will have a good knowledge of polymer materials and/or injection moulding processing knowledge.
This a home based position to cater for customers in the West Midlands and North West regions.
Technical Development Engineer - Applications, duties include:
· Provide polymer grade selection advice, processing support and troubleshooting.
· Support the internal sales team with any specific polymer challenges or technical issues faced. Manage a pipeline of new projects / business opportunities to ensure everything is being done to commercialise the business into sales income.
· Visit customers to provide advice, processing support and customer service.
· Review customer designs to see if they are fit for production and providing all the support needed.
· active management of the CRM system with project updates, commercialisation dates and other inputs to the sales process.
· Investigate emerging markets to see if company products align and can feature in these new industry sectors and organisations.
The Technical Development Engineer - Applications, will have:
· Processing background within injection moulding/extrusion or be degree qualified in mechanical engineering, polymer chemistry or other related science/engineering degree.
· Confident trouble-shooter and resourceful problem solver.
· Ability to work remotely and manage own time effectively.
· Technically astute but comfortable in having commercial conversations.
· Driving license.
· Good location to service customers in the Midlands, Northwest.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.