A Technical Customer Care Advisor is required with knowledge of working within the automotive aftermarket arena and answering technical questions regarding products within a catalogue or on a database.
Candidates with experience of the Automotive Aftermarket industry would be well received.
To further complement their excellent customer service delivery, this company, a global giant with almost a century of history, whose technology and components can be found in almost half of the world's automobiles, are currently looking to add to their team, based in Rugby, Warwickshire, requires a diplomatic, enthusiastic and technically skilled Technical Customer Care Advisor with customer care experience for a new permanent role.
As a Technical Customer Care Advisor, you will be required to:
- Handle all customer enquiries of a technical nature, alongside general customer care and marketing type enquiries.
- Process customer orders, keeping customers informed of progress.
- Make pro-active sales calls to customers, driving sales, ensuring key accounts are well managed whilst ensuring an exceptional customer experience is delivered to all clients.
The Technical Customer Care Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical or Engineering or vehicle diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent telephone manner, with exceptional listening skills to ensure customer demands are fully understood.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and SAP.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical vehicle product knowledge to develop your career.
In return for your experience, this Rugby-based automotive company will offer you a salary of circa £30-35k per annum and tailored opportunities for growth and development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have technical vehicle knowledge and exceptional customer care skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Customer Care Advisor job role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.