£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Depending on experience
almost 2 years ago
A Technical Claims Substantiation Manager is required with knowledge of research, collation and analysis of claim substantiation data relating to consumer goods, within a commercial environment. Candidates with experience of the consumer durables industry would be well received, however this isn't essential and applicants from an FMCG background, to include food, drink and healthcare, beauty or pharma would be welcomed.
Due to their continued ambitions to remain ahead of the technological curve this company, a global leader in technological invention and advancement based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire requires a commercially experience Technical Claims Substantiation Manager for a new permanent role.
As a Technical Claims Substantiation Manager, you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for the claim substantiation process for one or more products within the growing catalogue of goods. This will include researching, collating and analyzing data, developing the claim substantiation strategy for these products using your demonstrable project management skills and experience, working closely with R&D and Commercial departments including Legal.
- Source external companies who are capable of conducting test and research on the behalf of the company. Commissioning them to do so, ensuring cost-effectiveness and accuracy.
- Proactively look for opportunities for endorsement or partnership schemes or product advocates, seeking credible partners on an exclusive basis, to increase global awareness of product claims.
The Technical Claims Substantiation Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold a scientific, engineering, or mathematical degree, which provides a solid grounding in the research and analysis of this technical data.
- Have a creative and engaging nature which supports multi-team project working requirements. This is a dynamic and creative environment, where their unique technological advances have been made due to open-minded artistic thinking as much as science.
- Significant demonstrable commercial experience of applying research and analysis within a claims substantiation environment, ideally within consumer goods, but if you have worked within FMCG, food, drink, beauty, health or pharma you would also be well received as an applicant.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical claim substantiation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Malmesbury-based Technology company will offer you:
- A competitive negotiable salary - relocation packages can also be discussed.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Performance related bonus, pension scheme, on-site gym, subsidised restaurant serving outstanding food, staff discounts on own label products and a smart-casual dress code.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of research, collation and analysis of claim substantiation data in a commercial environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Claims Substantiation Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.