£Comp + Bens
about 1 month ago
A Technical Buyer is required to be responsible for the procurement of a range of complex mechanical components which are used in innovative transmission systems. Candidates with knowledge of machining manufacturing processes would be well received.
Due to an increased workload this company, an award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a proactive Technical Buyer to deliver projects that continually improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
The Technical Buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience in the procurement of mechanical components
- Competent user of ERP systems and able to follow BoM structures
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisation skills
- Skilled negotiator on both cost and delivery schedules
- Familiarity with IATF16949 and PPAP advantageous
- Experience of sourcing new suppliers potentially covering new technologies desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with significant experience in an engineering procurement role to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Thatcham based transmission technology specialist will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Technical Buyer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Buyer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.