almost 2 years ago
Technical Business Analyst
£competitive hourly rates
A world class engineering consultancy company based in Sweden is seeking a Technical Business Analyst.
As Technical Business Analyst you will be part of a newly formed team and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organisation where you can help build an outstanding environment for the future.
- Gather technical operations requirements from different stakeholders
- Document and investigate requirements
- Create a roadmap for implementation
- Investigate and identify needed tools for operations (monitoring, logging, performance)
- Support the Program Manager for operations with different early phase investigations
Key skills and experiences:
- Experience from operational work
- Experience from business analyst work
- Experience from software implementation projects
- Experience from setting operational requirements in software projects
- Technical background
- Pragmatic and forward thinking
- Good at analysing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
- Drive & facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organisation what need to be done
You will work closely with Connected Car Service Evolution Team, preferably you have experience from the connectivity industry.
You will report to the Connected Car Operations Program Lead.
This is a 9-month contract role offering negotiable rates of pay based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.