A Compliance Engineer with hands on mechanical or electrical skills is required for an established consultancy business providing engineering support for electrical and mechanical equipment.
Full training will be provided
The role of Compliance Engineer will include a variety of hands on testing and customer technical support to include many of the following:
- Interpreting technical specifications and to provide a written report outlining changes needed to ensure product compliance.
- Testing electrical and mechanical products to ensure conformity using the latest test equipment (full training will be provided).
- Visit customers to look at electro-mechanical equipment and provide on-site advice to ensure products meets the required specification.
- Take incoming calls and provide remote assistance to customers.
Every aspect of the role will be comprehensively taught. The basic requirements needed for this role of Compliance Engineer include:
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to extrapolate information from a written report or technical drawing.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering background is essential (time served or graduate)
- Technical qualification in Engineering such as City and Guilds, NVQ, HNC or HND is highly desirable.
- This role may also suit a multi-skilled maintenance engineer or machine tool fitter.
This is a fantastic role offering the successful candidate comprehensive training in electrical testing and industrial equipment compliance. You will have the freedom to forge the career you want from a range of technical and semi-commercial activities.
If you have and engineering background and you are looking for a career opportunity with a hands on and customer facing role then please click on the link to apply for this Compliance Engineer position.