Technical Author (Electrical Diagnostics)
Good permanent salary
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Technical Author who has a background in electrical diagnostics to work for an expanding company who are opening new purpose built offices in Daventry. You'll be working as part of a medium size team (less than 30) writing technical manuals of an electrical nature for a major OEM in the West Midlands.
For this position we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience of technical writing within an electronic industry/environment (if you have a background in testing, that would be beneficial)
- Educated by way of apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent and able to read technical drawings
- Able to integrate into an already established team and be proficient in the Microsoft suite of products
This role will be working on a day shift pattern with the company offering the following for this Technical Author role:
- Good basic salary
- Benefits package
- Chance to work on some very diverse projects
- Ongoing training and development
If this Technical Author role is of interest, please do get in touch with Gareth Simpson of Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.