about 1 month ago
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23,000 p/a + Company Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Assistant to work at our client’s facility in Borehamwood, the role will be working within our client’s aftersales service department and be working closely with the Service Division Manager.
Working within our clients ISO 9001 Quality System and reporting to the Service Division Manager, this position covers a wide range of administrative and engineering skills including: -
- To prepare written spare parts quotations and associated correspondence (including price and availability enquiries on our suppliers) email and telephone follow-up with customer's communications
- To process spare parts enquiries and resultant orders to despatch and invoicing stage by means of standing procedures and internal guidance communication
- To provide an internal spare parts sourcing and despatch facility for companies Service Engineer requirements
- Preparing new service files from manufacturing records in readiness for ongoing reference
- To identify spare parts for new equipment
- To provide feedback regarding Head Office stock levels
Education & Skills:
- The candidate should have technical ability/competency with a technical qualification (ONC, OND, C&G level 3 or NVQ level 3) or a craft apprenticeship.
- A good standard of general education is required.
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment and to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the Company structure and with our customers and suppliers, using concise reports, quotations and correspondence etc. as required
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.