- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59002
Technical Assistant (Customer Support)
Salary £25,000 - 30,000
Technical Assistant, Engineering, Manufacturing
A Commercial Coordinator is required to join a fantastic organisation in the Leamington area. The Technical Assistant will work as part of the Customer Support team working in a fast-paced environment supporting in aspects of technical customer support. Candidates with experience of engineering/manufacturing industries would be well received.
Due to growth and some exciting new contracts this company, based in Leamington requires a Technical Assistant with customer interfacing experience for a new permanent role.
As a Technical Assistant you will be required to:
- Produce daily field reports
- Assist in producing training documentation
- Support of the stock control system (SAP system)
- Keep information up to date (FRACAS system)
- Assist with global shipping of spare parts
- Administer online distributor web portal
- Support in updating and creating various operation manuals
- Liaise with various departments and teams daily
The Technical Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a Customer facing role.
- Experience of Customer Relationship management
- A background working in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Able to read engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- An understanding of publication layouts and production would be an advantage
- Previous experience with SAP1B and FRACAS systems would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of Technical Customer Support looking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leamington based company will offer you the opportunity to work with a great team where you will continue to progress your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technical Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.