Technical Assembly Administrator - Temp FTC 8 Weeks
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Assembly Administrator to join its growing team. The individual will form part of driving the purchasing function of this UK based global brand to ensure a robust and committed supply chain.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work with critical deadlines, organisations and a strong administration skill set. (enthusiastic mindset). Previous experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment is preferred.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing exist build manuals and recommending changes
- Management of the build manual development
- Reporting of Assembly concerns
- Data collation using excel
- Report creation
- Basic mechanical/engineering knowledge is preferable
- Good MS office skills
- Good cross level communication skills
(This is a fixed-term contract of 8 weeks - Hourly rate is dependent upon experience)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.