**A number of exciting roles available below, under all different job titles**
Title: Technical Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Product Information is responsible for the vehicle configurations and the release of the Bill of Material so that all JLR vehicles can be ordered and built to require time scale with no specification defects. PI has a wide number of entry level roles that include the following:
1. Product Planner - responsible for coordinating all the PI activities that deliver vehicle programmes across JLR locations
2. Validation Engineers - responsible for the validation of vehicle orders ahead of build to highlight an error states and work closely with JLR teams to resolve the issues
3. Product Modeler - working from a collection of inputs documents the product modeler is responsible for modelling with the latest configuration application to build and test a coherent spec
4. Engineering Release Specialist - Working closely with the engineering teams this person is responsible for the release of the parts so that vehicle programmes are delivered on time 5. Governance Engineer - Ensures that process and procedures are created, improved and validated to ensure the depart runs as efficiently as possible
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Time management - must be able to balance and prioritise tasks through close customer engagement.
- High drive, self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse problems and develop effective solutions using lean methodologies where applicable
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important, these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- The candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working with systems and applications
- Excellent IT skills alongside data analytics
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of engineering component design
Educated to Degree level
The position would be based at JLR Gaydon site within the Product Information team.
Working hours are 40 / week.
Travel to other sites may be required
To apply for these roles please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.