Technical Analyst - Battery recycling - Permanent - Oxford - £dependent on experience
I am seeking a Technical Analyst to who will be focused on Li-ion battery recycling. The Battery Technical Analyst will undertake environmental and economic lifecycle analysis of each recycling activity and the primary function of this role is to perform analysis using standard LCA software packages.
The company is part of a large and successful material science company and holds a leading position in the development of advanced additive and subtractive manufacturing processes for batteries and electronic devices.
What You Will Do:
- Develop lifecycle environmental and economic analysis of all recycled components within a battery recycling project
- Economic and technical analysis of new business opportunities
- Writing highly technical reports/ proposals
- Technical support for Senior Management team
- Funded project grant application
What You Will Need:
- BSc in in engineering/STEM or similar
- Experience of Li-ion batteries
- Experience of LCA analysis
- Experience of battery recycling
- Team player who is also capable of working by themselves
- Good communications skills
What You Will Get:
As Technical Analyst - Battery;
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Suitably qualified Battery Technical Analysts should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.