Technical Analyst - 35058 - up to £14.80/hr - Special Vehicle Operations
This position is to support the Structural Analysis team activities within SVO. You will be expected to support the meshing and model built activities to support the development of the different vehicle projects.
3 Key Skills
- It is essential that the individual has an Engineering Degree and strong desire to learn and develop his/her engineering skills.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve objectives and resolve issues is essential
- High Drive, self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision
- Ability to negotiate with other functions to achieve objectives and resolve issues is essential
- High drive, self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must be committed, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good leadership and influencing skills
- The ability to manage complex technical issues is essential to balance the often conflicting needs of the business, within project timing constraints.
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important to report technical issues across all levels, and these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- The candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of leadership and people development skills.
- The candidate must be flexible with regard to multiple site working, own vehicle and driving license is essential
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.