Technical Analyst - Warwickshire - £16.87 per hour
Business Analyst. Business Planning and Reporting Ownership of Non-Product Capital budget planning Business case justifications Asset register maintenance Programme spend reporting Overhead reporting including Travel and Expenses analysis.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to interrogate and analyse data
- Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of SAP
- Financial reporting
- Strong data analysis skills
- Budget tracking Forecasting
- Pay back analysis
- Understanding of current business and budgeting processes;
- An enthusiastic self-motivated team player who is flexible in their approach to work and has the necessary drive to see tasks through to completion against set targets;
- A well organised person with good finance knowledge and possesses excellent numeracy, planning, negotiating, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills using Excel;
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions.
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .