£35k - 42k per year
Applications Engineer - £35,000 to £42,000 - Renewable Energy - Buckinghamshire
We are looking for an Applications Engineer to join a well established solar energy provider based in the Buckinghamshire area. You will require knowledge in renewable energy markets in related positions such Applications Engineer, Technical Support or Sales.
As the Applications Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Technical support and assistance for customers (sales partners, service partners, installers) in UK
- Presales-assistance, such as PV- system-sizing, assistance with support cases via phone/email as well as on-site (as required)
- Give technical training to sales partners, installers and internal team members
- Electro-technical commissioning on site
- Demonstrate products at customer sites and in-house
- Participate in Sales Exhibitions or Trade Fairs (National or outside of the UK)
As the Applications Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Knowledge in renewable energy is essential
- Experience in a similar position; technical support, applications engineer, sales, technical engineering/management
- Understanding of the UK Solar market
- Knowledge in electronics
- Completed a technical degree (Electrical engineering preferred but not essential)
- Ability to communicate on all levels with varied audiences.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can contact Oliver,Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.