£40k per year
Job title: Teamcenter PLM Specialist
Salary Range: £40,000 per annum plus benefit package
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Permanent role working for a leading defence/military design and manufacturing client.
A Teamcenter PLM specialist is required with knowledge and experience of configuration, support and implementation of Teamcenter solutions.
The Engineering systems are a critical enabler of the transformation to the manufacturing organisation. Critical projects are under way to integrate with the organisations engineering systems and improve data collaboration. Candidates with good Teamcenter architecture design, understanding of Teamcenter integration with ERP & MES environments and from an MOD/Defence background with would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Telford requires a dynamic, leading Teamcenter PLM Specialist on a permanent basis. As a Teamcenter PLM Specialist, you will be required to:
- Deliver TeamCenter PLM solutions
- Contribute towards the design and architecture process for TeamCenter
- Lead TeamCenter configurations and customisations across various modules (Workflow, BMIDE, Query Builder, Server Side, Active Workspace)
- Learn new technologies and methods as and when they reach the market
- Apply your skills across the full Solution delivery lifecycle
- Apply your skills in a variety of leading-edge clients spanning multiple domains
- Support the wider Industry X growth initiatives through skills enablement, asset development and Industry eminence
- Be part of a team of industry, software, and / or functional experts focused on delivering value to clients at scale
- Define new approaches to help develop the team; increase the knowledge base among the team, develop new assets and methodologies to differentiate accenture come up with new creative approaches to respond to clients.
- Bring together talent and assets/ capabilities to solve challenging problems for clients.
- Use your skills, creativity and knowledge to deliver results to clients
The Teamcenter PLM Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
- Experience within Defence & Military sectors highly desirable
- Expert TeamCenter knowledge (Configuration and Implementation)
- Experience in TeamCenter architecture design
- Excellent communication client engagement Skills
- Expertise across various TeamCenter modules
- Understanding of Teamcenter and integration with ERP and MES environments
- Teamcenter Implementation experience (Deployment, Installation, Configuration and/or Customisation)
- Direct Client delivery experience ideally delivery across several stages of the Delivery Lifecycle
- Teamcenter Infrastructure, Teamcenter application support, strong "TQ" (Technical Quotient) in areas such as SCM, Cloud, Virtualisation
- Expertise in PLM business capabilities and Integration architectures to related disciplines such as ERP, MES and EAM
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with expert knowledge of Teamcenter within an MOD/Defence manufacturing company. In return for your experience, this Telford based defence specialist will offer you:
- Full time permanent contract
- 37.5 hour working week with an early finish on Fridays
- £40,000 per annum plus benefit package
- Annual Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Contribution pension
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Teamcenter within the manufacturing and defence field and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Teamcenter, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.