Title: Team Operations Manager (36021)
Hourly rate - up to £39.62 ltd
Location - Coventry
Industry - Automotive
An opportunity has arisen, with a luxury automotive manufacturer based in Coventry, for a Team Operations Manager to manage the following areas:
- Driver Liaison
- Team Branding & Visual Identity
- Garage & Team Base
- Technical Team Liaison
- Dynamic Show Car
- Itineraries & Operations Manuals
- Merchandise & Team Kit
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines with attention to detail across all disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer services
In addition to the above you will have experience in the motorsport industry, as well as project management and budget experience. You will also have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note - this role is required to travel to all Formula E races and weekend working (c.14 races and some testing requirements)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.