Competitive Plus O/T and Benefits
£Negotiable Plus O/T & Benefits (Early Shift)
Team Leader, Supervisor, Manufacturing, Production, Process Improvement, Assembly, Machining, CI
Are you a Team Leader with a hands on approach to leading product teams and staff within a high volume manufacturing environment (preferably automotive), seeking a new and challenging opportunity? If yes this opportunity could be for you!
As a Team Leader you will be charged with leading a team of 16-20 operatives in ensuring productivity levels, quality standards, H&S and lean activities are adhered to within a highly specialist production environment.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently supervise a team of up to 16-20 employees
- Deliver product excellence by the vigilant management of your team, materials and equipment
- Ensure productivity levels, quality standards and KPI’s are achieved across the team and to deliver against production targets as set by the business
- Generate and maintain procedures such as standard ops, production line balancing and risk assessments within the disciplines of a continuous improvement environment
- Manage employee holiday, absence, disciplinary and health and safety procedures
- Lead by example and continuously set the standards for your team
As a Team Leader you will require the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of leading a team within a medium volume production environment
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Experience of delivering effective people management to ensure quality, production and H&S standards are maintained
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Manufacturing industry experience (preferably from a medium volume automotive, assembly and/or heavy machinery environment)
- Basic IT use is required
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of managing small production teams within a medium volume and specialist manufacturing environment, have good interpersonal and leadership skills and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Team Leader, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.