An opportunity has arisen for a HR Team Leader to work within the Workforce Administration Team. You will lead, coach and manage team members.
In addition to this you will:
- Oversee the delivery of WFA accountabilities.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to the Workforce Administration Team for their Area.
- Ensure team deliver service within SLAs and if not, then identify corrective actions to address.
- Analyze and improve team performance and capability.
- Own and manage SHARP data accuracy and working with the team around continuous improvement.
- Take part in service reviews with stakeholders and drives CI plan for the area and across WFA with other leads.
- Ensure cross ways of working are effective between WFA and other teams.
- Monitor and manage controls and compliance WFA are accountable for.
Any additional European language skills would be a benefit (e.g. German, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Slovak).
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.