over 1 year ago
A Team Leader is required to work for a specialist harness manufacturer who are the market leader in Europe and one of the world's premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry.
As Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 3D or EDS Engineers to design SDS compliant EDS designs in compliance with best practice and legal requirements
- Ensure the Design Team work within the SOW
- Ensuring that the team is engaged with the Plant and PPE to ensure full consideration to DFM requirements
- Interfacing with the customer to ensure project deliverables are met (Virtual Series, Builds, AIMS, ECR's, DVP) in accordance with the customer Vehicle Programme Plan.
- Responsible for engineering deliverables in accordance with the Project Timing Plan
- Seeking out and resolving issues in an efficient and effective manner to control and minimise risk
- Target setting in partnership with the team to maintain project performance and quality standards
- Operating in an APQP environment
- Developing and maintaining DFMEA's
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, in a relevant discipline
- Management level Customer facing experience
- Experience in the development of Vehicle EDS Systems
- Prepared to travel both within the UK and overseas
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.