£40,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Accounting & Finance
Halesowen, West Midlands
We are recruiting on an Exclusive basis on behalf of our client, who are looking to appoint a Tax Manager:
- Responsibility for oversight, workload, and development of a small team, consisting of Seniors and Trainee Tax professionals.
- Manage the firm's portfolio of Tax Clients. This includes Personal, Corporation and Trust accounting service clients.
- Support the Tax Partner and wider firm in general business operations relating to the Tax services offered.
- Manage correspondence with external bodies such as Inland Revenue and HMRC, ensuring work is compliant with current legislation.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor, with experience gained in an Accounting Practice, to play an important part in the development of a well-established business. Attributes required include:
- In-depth knowledge of Tax accounting, relating to both Personal and SME Corporation Tax.
- Recent or current work experience gained in a similar setting; a small or medium Accountancy Firm.
- The ability or desire to take responsibility for the development of a team of junior colleagues.
- A full ACA / ACCA or CTA qualification.
Our client is a regional Accountancy Practice; providing Audit, Accounting, and Tax services to SME businesses, sole traders and family estates across the West Midlands. They seek a capable Tax Professional to support the department and contribute to continued growth.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.