£15.00 - 20.84 per hour
Tax Accounting Analyst
Up to £20.84 per hour (Umbrella/PAYE)
Finance and Accounting Systems
A Tax Accounting Analyst opportunity has become available for an automotive OEM. You will be joining a team that is responsible for the US GAAP and IFRS tax accounting for 8 NSCs (National Sales Companies).
The Tax Accounting Analyst will be working within the Accounting team which works closely with NSC's Accounting functions and the Office of Tax Counsel team ensuring Tax Accounting functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner to comply with our clients Accounting Finance Manual, US GAAP and IFRS Accounting requirements.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Completing the quarterly and annual Tax Accounting function for 8 NSCs / entities, including collation of Accounting data to calculate current and deferred tax entries and finalise input to PeopleSoft and the OneSource Tax Application.
- Participate and present Tax Accounting Quarterly Pre-review and Final Review with OTC and Accounting Management.
- Complete General Ledger Reconciliations for Tax Accounts.
- Collate and co-ordinate Uncertain tax Position reporting for all markets.
- Responsibility for completion of the 'Return To Provision' process for the 8 NSCs / Entities to ensure the OTP application and General Ledger reflect the local Statutory Accounts and Tax Return position for current and deferred tax.
- Complete Federal Tax Returns for US OTC for 8 NSCs / Entities.
- Finalise annual IFRS entries and Reconciliations for Tax Accounting in the 8 NSCs / Entities.
- Ensure compliance with all Tax and Accounting related Finance Manuals.
- Responsibility for MCRP testing and related Control steps.
- Ensure Desk Procedures are maintained and are up to date in line with Finance Manuals.
- Driving process improvement within the Tax Accounting team.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong Financial & Accounting skills.
- Proficient in the use of General Ledger systems and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of OneSource Tax Application.
- Understanding of Corporation Tax
- CIMA, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.