Talent Acquisition Specialist - 53150
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is required to help source great candidates and guide them through the recruitment process, with a focus on ensuring the best candidate experience.
This company based in London requires a Talent Acquisition Specialist with solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums for a new contract role.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Talent acquisition/sourcing experience in a busy high-growth environment, preferably in creative industries
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple relationships
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and ability to display confidentiality at all times
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and outperform through personal drive
- Team player and willing to nurture a unique office culture that we call home
- BSc in HR, Business, Communication or related
This role will be split between the client sites in London with rare trips to Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of sourcing candidates to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Talent Acquisition Specialist role or would like to apply, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.