- Sector: Transport & Future Mobility
- Function: Recruitment and consultancy
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59459
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist - 54476
Division: HR and Corporate Services
Contract Position based at: Dunton
Rate: - Up to £20.73/hr Ltd (c£16/hr PAYE option)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for recruiting professional and senior level technical talent for Ford Motor company. Ensuring that the overall sourcing strategy, recruiting tactics and processes are competitive and aiding to attract and retain the very best talent. In this exciting new role, you will:
- Provide professional recruiting assistance through the entire candidate lifecycle.
- Partner with hiring managers and executives throughout the recruitment process.
- Seek new methods and innovate solutions to identify and attract the best candidates.
- Continuous networking with industry professionals and building talent pools.
- Be a brand ambassador for the enterprise.
- Utilize our applicant tracking system for sourcing, documentation, candidate flow, reporting, etc.
- Use passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, Internet searching, participating in and networking within associations, organizations, passive engagement, and social media, whilst conducting and gathering competitive research on direct competitor organizations.
- Maintain current knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within talent acquisition.
- Research, prepare and submit periodic reports and presentations as assigned.
- Partner with Operations, HR and others to facilitate hiring and onboarding of talent.
- Required to maintain the confidential nature of all employees and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed while performing job duties.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruitment.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for technology talent. Ideally developing sourcing and talent strategies to target niche talent pools.
- Experience recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels and able to utilize candidate sourcing candidates` tools and methods.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record in organising demanding conflicting projects and tasks.
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Commitment to teamwork and partnerships.
Education is important to us; ideally, you will have a Degree or equivalent in hand, but if that is not the case (and you have experience/ skills you feel are relevant and beneficial to the role) we are interested to hear from you
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
The role will be remote to begin with and when possible, will be split between home and the office at Dunton, Essex.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.