Job Title - Talent Acquisition Specialist (3063)
Hourly rate - £21 ltd
Industry - FMCG
Location - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work for a confwectionery manufacturer based just outside Birmingham. As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will support the talent agenda for full recruitment life cycle, acting as a key source of expertise for the hiring manager whilst building strong relationships with stakeholders to deliver and problem solve against current and future hiring needs. In this role you will be responsible for high volume recruitment as well as proactive sourcing strategies. You will report into a Recruitment Relationship Manager.
- Sourcing and attracting internal and external talent; selecting the most appropriate sourcing channels.
- Advertising in line with our employer value proposition (EVP), ensuring we have access to and connections with the best possible talent available in our industry and elsewhere.
- Assessing and selecting the best possible talent (both internally and externally) by utilising innovative assessment and selection techniques used to maximise the right recruiting decisions.
- Owning the end to end candidate management process to ensure a market leading candidate experience.
- Communicate the TA strategy to key business stakeholders.
- Drive quality and change at a local level.
- Utilise our systems and tools to advance the recruitment process.
- Upskilling line managers to ensure increased accountability for recruitment.
With a focus on delivery and drive for results you will have experience of recruiting across a number of different disciplines in a commercial environment. Highly adaptable and flexible you will manage your workload and the differing requirements for the functions as appropriate. You will be comfortable with qualifying data and compiling reports. Significant direct sourcing and networking experience. Ability to operate in a constantly changing environment, to work through ambiguity quickly and proactively, developing new skills and knowledge. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and manage key relationships with multiple and challenging stakeholders. Strong planning skills with excellent attention to detail. Fluent in English, written and spoken. Candidate Sourcing. Candidate Screening. General Recruitment. Recruiting, CV sourcing, CV screening.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.