£40k - 45k per year
5 months ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
£40,000 to £45,000 plus bonus, pension & 26 days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
A growing food manufacturing company are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the generalist HR team. You will have a strong internal recruitment experience within fast paced manufacturing environment, with experience of implementing an applicant tracking system.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into Head of HR, you will be responsible for recruitment campaigns and sourcing the best talent for the business.
- Project managing the implementation of a new applicant tracking system.
- Working closely with hiring managers on new vacancy briefs and timelines.
- Managing the complete candidate journey from initial enquiry to offer of employment, onboarding.
- Ensure exceptional candidate experience and a consistent recruitment process.
- Talent building for future roles.
- Create and publishing job adverts for suitable channels and attend job fairs.
- Pre-select candidates through application screening and telephone interviewing
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner with the following.
- Degree qualified with experience of working within a generalist HR team environment.
- Strong project management skills, with previous experience of implementing an applicant tracking system.
- Excellent candidate and recruitment management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of managing the full recruitment process.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build successful stakeholder relationships at all levels.
If you are a Talent Acquisition Partner with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.