Systems Test Engineer - Coventry - £ Competitive DOE
A Systems Test Engineer is required for a Global Leader in Automotive Systems. As Systems Test Engineer, you will have a vital, varied and exciting role, working at a prestigious customer site, delivering high power electronics modules.
As Systems Test Engineer - you will be required to
- Support the development process of high power electronics modules.
- Identify effective test strategies for a given component / system.
- Test the products on-bench and within vehicle.
- Assist with integration issues.
- Identify defects and ensure high-quality levels are met.
- Assist with customer requirements definition, to manage and meet customer expectations.
- Initiate and support customer change management processes.
As Systems Test Engineer - you will have
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
- AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC Power Conversion knowledge.
- Knowledge of HV system and testing experience.
- Ability to read and use engineering specifications and drawings.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Skilled in voltage, current and power measurement instruments.
- Proficiency in CAN, C and an understanding of HV battery technology is highly desirable.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects .
Suitably qualified and experienced Systems Test Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .