about 1 year ago
A Systems Test Engineer is required to join a specialist defence contractor with a strong reputation in the marine and naval sector. The successful candidates will be joining to assist in the development of control systems on a defence upgrade project to a major marine defence platform management system.
Responsibilities of the Systems Test Engineer will include the following:
- V&V responsibilities for control systems including software functionality and hardware qualification.
- Interaction with customer and suppliers to review technical documentation and requirements.
- Occasional travel to customer sites around the UK.
- Producing and reviewing project documentation and ensuring project milestones are completed.
The Systems Test Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or HND qualified in a relevant subject or
- Software testing experience of complex integrated systems Experience in planning, conducting and reporting Hardware Environmental & EMC Qualification activities.
- Experience Test Automation experience
- For this position you must currently hold or be eligible for UK SC level clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with expertise in Verification & Validation activities from within a Systems Engineering lifecycle to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Greater London based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Non-standard pension scheme.
- BUPA Medical Insurance
- Subsidised lunches
- Buy and sell holiday
- Relocation packages are available.
Interviews for the Systems Test Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Systems Test Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.