- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59432
Systems Start up Engineer
Salary – £40,000 - £50,000
Located – UK Wide & Outside UK
Linux, C/C++, Java, SQL/PLSQL
A Systems Start-up Engineer is required to provide hands on technical support and to ensure start-ups are carried out successfully on client sites. Candidates with experience of preparing start-ups on customer sites will be well received.
Due to growth this company, a logistics organisation requires a Systems Start up Engineer with a technical/Software background for a new permanent UK wide role.
As the Systems Start-up Engineer, you will be required to:
- Commission large and complex warehouses
- Software Programming customisation
- Creating new software applications
- Customisation of network and operating systems configurations
- Training new employees and customers in house and at the installation site
- Work on strategic projects
- Preparation and execution of factory tests
- Processing documentation from installation sites
The Systems Start-up Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Skills and experience in C/C++, Java, SQL/PLSQL
- A basic knowledge of hardware
- IT Education background
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to work with a great business and to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this UK wide Logistics company will offer you:
- Salary – Up to £50,000 + Benefits
- The opportunity to work with a range of technologies.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Systems Start-up Engineer role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.