Seeking an experienced Systems Quality Engineer with a solid understanding of systematic problem solving and FMEA generation.
Working within the Body Electronics area the candidate will be working on the customer warranty claims for the area which includes exterior lighting, interior lighting, roof systems, wiper systems, ambient lighting.
- Investigate issues, systematically work through the problem, and diagnose the faults, with the support of the system/component experts within the team to understand root cause.
- Drive the issues to resolution, track the progression of each issue, and implement permanent corrective actions to prevent these failures occurring in the future.
- Work with the system experts in the team generating system FMEAs for the features within our domain to ensure that all avenues have been covered in the system design and future failures are reduced.
2 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Systematic problem solving - ability to logically step through problems to ensure robust issue investigation and resolution implementation.
- FMEA training - ability to create and work through an FMEA generation for a system in order to close all gaps and potential failure escape points.
- Full UK drivers licence
- Timekeeping and self-discipline in managing own responsibilities
- Logical methodical problem solving techniques
- Electronic qualification
This is a 12 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £20.00 based at Gaydon.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.