about 1 month ago
Job Title: Model Based Systems Engineer
I am seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer with significant experience in requirements gathering, requirements capture and systems modelling using SysML, Stateflow, Matlab and Simulink tools in the aerospace and defence sectors.
Responsibilities of the Model Based Systems Engineer:
- Requirements capture, design documentation, verification and validation.
- Performance modelling; building physics-based models to test designs in silico.
- Algorithm design and test for signal processing, tracking, control & image processing.
- Data analysis; end-to-end system analysis using synthetic and 'real world' data.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Ensures that the customers’ requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
Requirements for the Model Based Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, physics or maths.
- Significant experience in modelling and simulation using Matlab/Simulink is required
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering activities such as using SysML, UML, C++ is essential.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture software such as DOORS.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates that have the current right to work in the UK will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of C++ to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Befordshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Model Based Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Model Based Systems Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.