Competitive Salary & Benefits
4 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a Systems Integration Test Engineer to join a leading technology company based in Manchester.
The SIT team prove the correct operation of out technology and their interoperation with other HAN devices in a UIT-A test environment in a CI/CD pipeline. The team will also provide services to other company teams, supporting the investigation and closure of engineering and field issues. The SIT team works with external parties (DCC, device manufacturers etc) to address interoperability and other issues generally and specifically to proactively prevent field issues.
- Design, creation and execution of test cases which run from DCC User role
- The use and development of test processes and capabilities, such as test automation and test tools, which further enhance CI/CD capability
- Creation & management of defect records and re-testing of corrected functionality
- Close working with our company and external partners to prevent/understand and correct defects
- Working with other company teams to understand testing requirements and derive test cases
- Apply knowledge of protocols and specifications (DUIS, GBCS, Wireless Comms etc)
You need to be able to demonstrate a strong background in testing. Specifically, we will be looking for:
- Self-starting, able and willing to learn about complex systems, processes and tools from team members and others
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Scripting of test cases for automation
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- HND - MSc qualified in relevant subject
- Python coding
- ISEB/ISQTB qualified
- Experience of testing with service requests & GBCS commands
- Utilities experience
- Experience of UK market - Wireless Comms, GBCS, DUIS, PPMID, CH, GSME, and ESME
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.