Systems Integration Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
Automotive Tier 1 Supplier
A Systems Integration Engineer is required to deliver electronics technologies for current and future global commercial vehicle programmes. Candidates with experience of the automotive electrical sector would be well received.
Due to increased workload this company, a leading global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier based in Basildon requires a proactive Systems Integration Engineer to undertake testing of the latest vehicle electronic modules and systems. As a Systems Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- Generate test reports aligned to client's Function/System Specs, Plan and coordinate Design Verification and sign-off testing
- Identify defects with functional/system testing
- Support the software development team.
- Support software compatibility processes: Support Ei-PAT, Software Change and Release Management Meeting, PMST, Technical Design Review (TDR) meetings
- Lead investigations to resolve issues at manufacturing plant caused by diagnostics and EOL compatibility issues
- Frequent travel opportunities to support prototype builds and production launches at vehicle assembly plants.
The Systems Integration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Vehicle CAN Networks (including LIN & Ethernet)
- Network Management (Autosar or OSEK)
- Signal database
- Hands-on with CANalyser, CANoe, KVaser and LIN test tools (CANape will be highly regarded)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive electrical systems experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based Automotive Tier 1 Supplier will offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a respected global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier
- Relocation Package available
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of automotive electrical systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Systems Integration Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.