£25 - 28 per hour
4 months ago
Systems Integration/ Development Engineer
Up to £28.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
A System Integration / Development Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Validation and Calibration of Electro Hydraulic Controls
- Trouble shooting hydraulic, electric, powertrain or engine issues
- Instrumentation set up, Machine Testing, Data capture and analysing machine performance via ET, Vector CANape or other tools
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with a global team that requires virtual collaboration.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
- Operate Compact Wheel Loaders, varying control tuning parameters to impact machine behaviour
Desired Competencies / experience / qualifications
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, linkage kinematics, and the machine/soil interaction to optimise compact wheel loader performance
- Experience of working on Agricultural or Off Highway Equipment
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.