- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60867
Job Title: Systems engineers
Experienced Systems Engineers are required for an aerospace and defence company based in Leicestershire. The role predominantly involves management of requirements, definition, integration, and validation. Candidates should have some practical project or systems engineering experience gained either in employment or an internship ideally from sectors such as communications, aerospace, defence or high integrity electronics sectors.
Why should this role interest me?
- An excellent opportunity to work with an exciting product as part of a highly dynamic environment.
- Every other Friday off
- Excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
Systems engineer - What you get to do
• Generation of technical requirement specifications and interface control documents.
• Development of systems architecture and subject matter expert input.
• Requirements capture and tracking throughout design and acceptance stages (DOORS)
• Support product development in your defined area of expertise (software, electronics, mechanical, aerospace)
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of systems engineer
• Degree qualified in aerospace, electrical, electronic or software related subject.
• Expertise in your chosen field; mechnical, communications, RF engineering, airworthiness or electronic systems engineering.
• Experience using engineering tools (UML and DOORS).
• Ability to gain UK SC level clearance.
• Some experience or knowledge of systems engineering and principles.
If you are interested in the role of Systems Engineer, please apply to this advert or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.