10 months ago
Systems Engineering Manager
Permanent or contract
Edinburgh or Lincoln
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is delighted to be supporting QuEST Global Engineering, one of the world's foremost engineering services companies. Operating across 15 countries and employing more than 12,000 personnel they provide product engineering and lifecycle services to a range of high-tech industries including Aerospace & Defence, Transportation (Auto and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices.
Our client has a growing Electronics, Systems and Software engineering capability in the UK supporting customers in the Aerospace & Defence industry. We are looking for a Systems Engineering Manager to support the growth of this team and you can be based in Edinburgh or Lincoln.
As a Systems Engineering Manager you will be from a senior or principal systems or sub-systems background working within architecture to include RF/Radar or Electro-Optic systems.
Job requirements of the Systems Engineering Manager:
- Experience in managing the delivery of RF/Radar or Electro-Optic systems (including design liaison)
- Experience of preparation of design data/documentation to present to the company and taking ownership or any agreed changes
- Proficient in DOORS (if you have Jama experience, this would be useful)
- Matlab/Simulink experience
- Degree educated in a STEM based subject (this is mandatory)
- Able to deliver projects on time whilst managing a diverse set of activities after collaborating with other QuEST teams to include hardware/software
Please note: You must be a British Citizen and be able to gain security clearance.
All roles and have both permanent and contract opportunities. Salary and benefits/ hourly rates are very competitive and amongst the best in the industry.
This is a great opportunity for a Systems Engineer to work for a global organisation that can offer great career progression.
To apply for the Systems Engineer position in Edinburgh, Scotland please send your CV to email@example.com (e mail) or call Gareth on 01384 446125.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.