Systems Engineer (Linux) - Milton Keynes - c£50,000 - Permanent
This is an exciting new position for a leading provider of warehouse and logistics automation systems.
The role is to provide support and analysis for our software, infrastructure and technology products and ensure the availability of critical systems. Expertise in Linux Operating Systems is essential. You will be based on site in Milton Keynes.
As the Systems Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and management of the system software and hardware.
- Identify, analyse, remedy and root-cause-analysis of Systems, IT and software issues.
- Change control and management of Systems
- Manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders
As the Systems Engineer you will require the following technical requirements:
- Linux Operating Systems (Command line interface)
- Databases (Oracle)
- Understanding of Java and programming concepts
This is a permanent position offering a starting salary of circa £50,000 per annum.
If you are interested in the position of IT Systems Engineer and believe you have the key skills and experiences please click on the link to apply.