Competitive Salary & Benefits
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Systems Engineer to join a leading technology company based in Manchester.
My client is looking for a Systems Engineer to build & support global infrastructure services and platforms.
Core areas of responsibility
- Build level admin & support of public & private cloud infrastructure platforms
- Windows and Linux server support
- Active Directory admin & support (Domain Admin)
- Office 365 admin (Service support & admin)
- Unified Communications support (Teams chat, telephony, and policy mgmt..)
- DNS admin (public & internal zones)
- Azure SSO, ADFS, MFA and Always On VPN platform support
- Powershell/Cron script admin & support
Education and Qualfications
- IT degree and/or relevant industry experience
- Microsoft certified systems engineer qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Cloud technology certifications or equivalent industry experience
- Networking certifications
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.